WTT *TRADED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the Manny Machado Greatest hits in 2022 (already have Judges greatest hits in 2022) What rookies rainbow or gold are u looking for? Best regards, David

Interested in the Manny Machado Greatest hits in 2022 (already have Judges greatest hits in 2022) What rookies rainbow or gold are u looking for? Best regards, David

Hi David,

I would trade for any one RC parallel (doesn’t matter the player).

Ryan

Okay...I have these from rainbow and Gold foil. Gold Marcus wilson mariners. Rainbow: Massey Royals, Lee Nationals and Hall from Phillies. Let me which one u need for trade. Beat regards, David

Okay...I have these from rainbow and Gold foil. Gold Marcus wilson mariners. Rainbow: Massey Royals, Lee Nationals and Hall from Phillies. Let me which one u need for trade. Beat regards, David

Thanks David. The Massey would work for me. Could you please post when you have a chance? If not, let me know and I can post a little later today.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,
I could use the Adley Commemorative patch and any other O's parallels/inserts you pull. What can I look for on the Patch for you?
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Ryan,
I could use the Adley Commemorative patch and any other O's parallels/inserts you pull. What can I look for on the Patch for you?
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Trish,

I can set that one aside for you if you’d like. I was thinking around $20-$25 BV (?). I have two jumbo boxes arriving today so can let you know if I pull anymore Orioles.

Have you opened any 2023 Topps yet? If so, I’m looking primarily for any RC parallels from that set. Otherwise, I generally collect RCs and 1st Bowman cards (mostly just need parallels, #’d, and autos from prior years) I need, and feel like you’ve always got something I could use.

Ryan

I havent found any yet. My money for Jumbos went to another big purchase. Hoping to find some retail soon!! Im Jonesing.

Ryan,
Do you have any interest in the following
2023 Topps '88 Topps Blue T88-42 Casas $10
2023 Topps Gold Foil #'s 89 Baty $3, 238 Peguero $2.50, 275 Grissom $10
2023 Topps Rainbow Foil #'s 69 Killian $1.50, 277 Villar $2.50, 308 Morel $10
Thanks,
Trish

Ryan,
Do you have any interest in the following
2023 Topps '88 Topps Blue T88-42 Casas $10
Thanks,
Trish
Trish: Yes, I would be interested in all of them, but especially the Grissom and Morel. If you want I would trade the Adley Logo card for those two, and then I'll see if I can pull any other O'd tonight to trade for some or all of the rest.

-Ryan

I havent found any yet. My money for Jumbos went to another big purchase. Hoping to find some retail soon!! Im Jonesing.
Don’t waste your money on retail! I bought a bunch and got literally nothing. From all I’ve read now (too late), it seems hobby jumbo’s have the best pack odds. Retail pack odds this year are garbage.

I will set them aside and hopefully you pull some O's stuff tonight. I am mainly looking for parallels, inserts, GU'd and autos but also looking for RC's of Adley and Gunnar.
Thanks,
Trish

I will set them aside and hopefully you pull some O's stuff tonight. I am mainly looking for parallels, inserts, GU'd and autos but also looking for RC's of Adley and Gunnar.
Thanks,
Trish
Trish,

Not much, but the three other two Orioles I pulled are these:
2023 Topps Greatest Hits Gunnar Henderson $3.00
2023 Topps Stars of MLB Adley Rutschman $8.00
2023 Topps '88 Topps Eddie Murray $1.00

If you could use the above, would the following trade work for you?

I send ($32.00):
2023 Topps Commemorative Logo Patch Adley Rutschman $20.00
2023 Topps Greatest Hits Gunnar Henderson $3.00
2023 Topps Stars of MLB Adley Rutschman $8.00
2023 Topps '88 Topps Eddie Murray $1.00

You send ($29.50)

Thanks,
Ryan

Confirmed Thanks, BTW I noticed on your 2022 trade list a Jackson Holliday from Bowman draft is that still available? If so what can I find you for from it, I know RC's but anything in particular besides 2023 parallels?

Confirmed Thanks, BTW I noticed on your 2022 trade list a Jackson Holliday from Bowman draft is that still available? If so what can I find you for from it, I know RC's but anything in particular besides 2023 parallels?

Could you use both of these ones?

Holliday Jackson 2022 Bowman Chrome Draft 168 $20.00
Holliday Jackson 2022 Bowman Draft 168 $2.50