2022 Historic Autographs Retrograph 2 Baseball Box 07/06/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Configuration: 5 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

Each box will have (5) packs that each contains (8) cards, all signed. This product is HA-Authenticated signed baseball card (all autographs are pre-screened by Beckett). Our hologram sticker has been placed on every card, guaranteeing authenticity (with a money-back guarantee if BAS or PSA rejects it). All the trading cards are baseball and run from 1957 through the early 2000s. Signatures are in either ballpoint or marker. Some cards like the Ted Williams are signed on the back of the cards. Each box should contain one Hall of Famer (on average).

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Authentic autographed cards in 2022 HA Retrograph 2 include:
- Hank Aaron
- Mickey Mantle
- Willie Mays
- Joe DiMaggio
- Ted Williams
- Kirby Puckett
- Tony Gwynn
- Lloyd Waner
- Burleigh Grimes
- Randy Johnson
- Cal Ripken
and many more modern HOFers

I like this product. Many collectors are not on board with it, though. I have been able to add certified autographs of some obscured players that I collect that otherwise have no certified autographs in any other products. Some of the autographs are not good quality (ie, faded ballpoint pen). I still have a handful in my for trade Picasa album if you want to look at last year’s examples (or was it two years ago?).

I would love to see some pictures from Retrograph 1. There are some pictures of Retrograph 2 in the link I posted in post #2. I'm glad you posted. I was hesitant to post this product. I really had no knowledge of it until today.

We busted a box last year on the bench; it was a group break........I think Mike, grapler135s did it.........I pulled a Written Word card of Jimmie Foxx..........Basically part of a short letter he wrote...........The other two were Brooks Robinson and Mel Stottlemyre.........I was very happy with the product........

I would love to see some pictures from Retrograph 1. There are some pictures of Retrograph 2 in the link I posted in post #2. I'm glad you posted. I was hesitant to post this product. I really had no knowledge of it until today.

Here are some of the 2020 Historic Retrographs I still have.

Van Snider.jpgMax Venable.jpgBill Almon.jpgBill Almon back.jpg

It sounds interesting but are u getting 39 junk autos and the hofer that might be a Perry or Fingers? Thats what scares me

Mike:

That's exactly what you would be getting. In my case it works out great as it gives me a chance to get a "certified" autograph of Luis Rivera (Expos) or Jose Guzman (Rangers) that otherwise have no other certified autos.

We busted a box last year on the bench; it was a group break........I think Mike, grapler135s did it.........I pulled a Written Word card of Jimmie Foxx..........Basically part of a short letter he wrote...........The other two were Brooks Robinson and Mel Stottlemyre.........I was very happy with the product........
That sounds worthwhile. I would be interested if anyone is splitting a box where I could get one unopened pack.

Here are four I got last year; They have COA stickers on the back except for the Foxx, they do that like Topps does......I even downloaded they letter they used from their website, pre chopping it up..........I got a 1983 Donruss Carney Lansford too but most of the signature was in they dark areas and wouldn't scan well........BTW, The Robinson is a 1972 OPC.........

HA auto.jpg

Good deal. I'll see if the mods will approve it. If so, I will post in box breaks.
I'd go in if there's room....
I think this break will be fun. I think we need to agree on the way we are going to split the autographs before ordering. Last time we had 6 people and each took a division, but there are many ways to go about it. I, for one, would like to spread the number of autographs each participant gets as evenly as possible (in terms of the number of autos each get). I really don’t care if it is split between 2 people or 10 people. Let’s just talk about it.

Good idea, Luis........I don't think the "team" break will work..........I guess it depends on how much interest there is..........