2022 Topps Chrome Updates Box on sale again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
You can order them again on line! The first one was the pre-orders which sold out in a few days.....Ordered one box...of them...10 packs 4 cards per pack for a total of 40 cards. $49.99 with free shipping with orders over $35.00 or by using your red card. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Theses will take a little longer to get them....indicates Dec 28....but at least u avoid thoses horders trying to sell them for double the price! Best regards, David

Found these at Target last night - walked in right as they were being restocked. The entire card section was filled, it was a thing of beauty.

Tried to double down and hit Wal-Mart for Holiday, but no luck there.

The closest Target to me is an hour away in Erie PA ..bot found out that there renovating an old K-Mart store in Jamestown NY and a
Target is going to be moving in not sure when it will be open most likely in the spring and its only 20 mins away

The closest Target to me is an hour away in Erie PA ..bot found out that there renovating an old K-Mart store in Jamestown NY and a
Target is going to be moving in not sure when it will be open most likely in the spring and its only 20 mins away
Theses orders are on line (by computer) with Target.....After you make a purchase on line....its shipped to you by UPS and then it gets to your city....delivered to USPS and they then deliver it to your address....No walking or driving and best of all no disappointments when u get their! Best regards, David PS most of the on line orders comes from Indiana...Target must have a ward house for all of the items that are ordered on line and that are not in their stores!

Theses orders are on line (by computer) with Target.....After you make a purchase on line....its shipped to you by UPS and then it gets to your city....delivered to USPS and they then deliver it to your address....No walking or driving and best of all no disappointments when u get their! Best regards, David PS most of the on line orders comes from Indiana...Target must have a ward house for all of the items that are ordered on line and that are not in their stores!
I'm a little gun shy in ordering from Target my wife order a comforter from Target took 3 weeks to arrive and they sent the wrong one

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online