2023 Topps Series 1 for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Levi - I should only need BD75 and 135. I would trade for multiples of the chrome Jackson Holliday card if you have them.

KC royals - 2023 Orioles parallels or hits to my set wants

Hey Trish,

Do you need ’88 Topps T88-23 Cal Ripken Jr (BAL)? Or (I assume more) base Henderson and/or Rutschman?

Let me know - there's a handful of Yankees you have listed I could use.

Thanks!

Levi - I should only need BD75 and 135. I would trade for multiples of the chrome Jackson Holliday card if you have them.
i had like 4 of each of those so I just threw them in the package that I mailed out today so your set is complete. I can't find the Hollidays so I'm not sure what I did with them at the moment so I will pass on the Gormans for now.

Interested in:
1988 - 21 36
slmbc - 28
smlb - 13 14 25 28

have the rutschman silver pack and a kremer foil. Let me know if we can work something out. thanks.

Hey Trish,

Do you need ’88 Topps T88-23 Cal Ripken Jr (BAL)? Or (I assume more) base Henderson and/or Rutschman?

Let me know - there's a handful of Yankees you have listed I could use.

Thanks!

Hey Trish,

Just wanted to follow-up to this. Here's what I'd be interested in if we can work something out (for any or all):

’88 Topps T88
79 Cole

’88 Topps Silver Pack T88C
39 Rizzo
61 Cabrera

One-Two Punch
21 Clemens & Mussina

2022 Greatest Hits
1 Rizzo

Let me know!

I'd like a chance at the silver pack Grissom.... I have from your wants '22 A&G Banner Season 8 &12, and base #166