2024 Donruss WTT/WTTF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crankbait09

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got two boxes of 2024 Donruss in today. This is the first time this has happened, BUT, Panini made sorting very easy. They took the "surprise" factor out of these packs. Once you take out the inserts, every single pack was the same. you'd get two Rated Prospects which were sequentially numbered. Then you'd get four base cards that were sequentially numbered as well. Never missed a beat. I didn't get any doubles from the first box. The second box was identical, minus a few base cards that I needed for the set. Certainly well short of a complete set.

Last edited:
website has been updated with all for trade.

I have two relic cards I have not posted....

Retro 1984 Materials - Red - Steve Carlton - #37 (ser# 07/99)
Prospect Jersey Kings - Rhett Lowder - #PJK-RL

let me know if we can do any trading
Shawn

I dont have any donruss... I wanted to see what you got.
Im suprised Oneil Cruz isnt in the set.

Would you do this trade?

2024 Donruss 82 Suzuki base
2024 Donruss 87 Mattingly base

2024 Topps - Series 2 - City to City
#CTC-16 Evan Carter (RC) $6

FOR

2023 Rookies and Stars Touchdown Club #7 Joe Burrow $10

Got two boxes of 2024 Donruss in today. This is the first time this has happened, BUT, Panini made sorting very easy. They took the "surprise" factor out of these packs. Once you take out the inserts, every single pack was the same. you'd get two Rated Prospects which were sequentially numbered. Then you'd get four base cards that were sequentially numbered as well. Never missed a beat. I didn't get any doubles from the first box. The second box was identical, minus a few base cards that I needed for the set. Certainly well short of a complete set.
would you do
(shown on your page as needs)
2024 Donruss 37, 38, 39

for these
2024 Donruss 1, 31, 76,

I have these on your baseball list:

2024 Donruss:
40 - Caminero
176 Cho
177 Johnson
178 Head
179 Williams
196 Naylor
197 Espino
198 McGonigle
199 Dollander

2024 Donruss Diamond Marvels
15 Cho

2024 Topps Chrome
163 DeLuca
254 Walter
260 Davis

Trade for:

2023 Topps Chrome Update Refractor Carroll
2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Carroll

@usafshelland - do you have BV's for the cards that you have for me?

the Carroll mini has a BV $30 on it. I do not have access to live online pricing, but if you see something different, let me know.
I don't see pricing for the Carroll Refractor in the latest Beckett. The base card is $10 but not sure how much more the refractor is.