WTT 2024 Topps Chrome ALL-ETCH for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • I have theses for trade!

• Justins Verlander Astros CAE=12
  • and Bobby Witt Jr. Royals CAE-25
easy to trade with....will even take base cards in trade! But I will not take the SLMB cards....terrible looking cards and lots of them! Fanatics needs to stop making them. Best regards, David PS had two Mike Trouts!

Last edited:
Interested in the Trout and the Adley. What can I provide you. I have lots of inserts and parallels as well. I would need some focus to narrow it down,

Interested in the Trout and the Adley. What can I provide you. I have lots of inserts and p
Sure....2024 Topps series 2 inserts? One will work for me. Best regards, David
I have these for you. I do need to go downstairs to verify that I have them, but that is what I show.

2024 Topps '89 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Series 2 #2T89C24 Andres Gimenez
2024 Topps Covering the Field #CTF5 Ronald Acuna Jr
2024 Topps 1989 Topps Series 2 89B2-46 Triston Mckenzie

Interested in the Trout and the Adley. What can I provide you. I have lots of inserts and p

I have these for you. I do need to go downstairs to verify that I have them, but that is what I show.

2024 Topps 1989 Topps Series 2 89B2-46 Triston Mckenzie
I could use the Covering the Field Acuna Jr. for the trade. If that works for you. Let me know and I'll post the trade for us and PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

I can send both of these, please post

Back