2024 Topps Chrome Base & Summer Time in the Park Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

you can have them all. I'll post now.
Hey just to confirm....you did need the Dominguez right?
You posted the ones you said you didnt need. Pete Crow & Mead and I traded the Crow immediately after assuming you needed the Dominguez
LMK and ill mail the right one out

Hey just to confirm....you did need the Dominguez right?
You posted the ones you said you didnt need. Pete Crow & Mead and I traded the Crow immediately after assuming you needed the Dominguez
LMK and ill mail the right one out
Yes Dominguez. Long day. Thanks for catching that.

Not a lot of help but I have 48 Matt McLain, Cincinnati Reds. I would take any 2024 Yankees card if you want to do a PWE trade. LMK Thanks DG

Not a lot of help but I have 48 Matt McLain, Cincinnati Reds. I would take any 2024 Yankees card if you want to do a PWE trade. LMK Thanks DG
for 2024 I show to only have these

24 TC 238 Everson Pereira RC
24 Heritage NAP-16 Giancarlo Stanton - Yankees
24 Topps Holiday foil 301 New Nork Yankees

for 2024 I show to only have these

24 TC 238 Everson Pereira RC
24 Topps Holiday foil 301 New Nork Yankees
If this one is OK with you that's fine with me. LMK if you want me to post. Thanks DG

Hi! Still need 207? I can use the Pink Volpe if it still available....Plus I can throw in the Elly STIP 4 that you need. Let me know and Trade cannot be posted today....Tomorrow is okay. Best regards, David

Hi! Still need 207? I can use the Pink Volpe if it still available....Plus I can throw in the Elly STIP 4 that you need. Let me know and Trade cannot be posted today....Tomorrow is okay. Best regards, David
Works for me, I do need them. Thx Again David!!

Back