21 Spots Left. 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome 2 Box Team Group Break *12/04/20 Release*

zlw1

5.00 star(s)
Continuing my obsession with opening Topps Chrome, I am transitioning to the Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome

(2 Boxes) 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome
Configuration: 18 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
Each box will contain:
- 6 Base Card Refractors
- 18 Mini Base Cards
- 7 Insert Cards

Look for limited autograph cards falling 1 per case! (1:12 boxes)

Sell Sheet:

Product releases 12/04/20

Price is $19.00 for the first spot and $17.00 for each additional spot. Each spot will get you one team spot and covers shipping. Every card will be mailed to the corresponding member with that team.

This will be a random team style group box break where each spot will be determined by random.org with 5 resets to determine the team based on your pick. Key with Ginter is the non-team cards, ie Bugs/Buildings, etc. There will be one NON-Sports Team Spot.

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will put you down in the next available spot. I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. Please don't pay until the spots are full here. After all of the spots are filled, I will request payment. I will then go live with the team randomization. Both the number list and the team list will be in separate random.org lists, that will be randomized 5 times each. These two lists will be placed side by side to determine which bench member gets which team.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1) jaxbraves
2) franklinguy52
3) jaxbraves
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10) jaxbraves
11) greatdadx2
12) franklinguy52
13)
14) greatdadx2
15)
16)
17) dragonslayer913
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24) greatdadx2
25)
26) dragonslayer913
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)

Last edited:

zlw1

5.00 star(s)
Bump.
Remember, payment is not due until the break fills!

Additionally, just want to notate that all cards are mailed.
Scheduled to be released 1 Month from today.