2nd Annual New England Bench Golf Tournament/ Anyone else

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hello to all Bench Members
The time is starting to get close to the 2nd Annual Bench Golf Tournament.. I have talked to the owner of the golf course where we played last year . He assured me that the price will be the same as last year.
The Date of the event will be July 17 2010 . I might change the format this year if we get a lot more golfers and duffers and Benchies who just want to have a good time. So please try and make plans to attend.
It is open to any Bench Member. I will keep this updated once a week. Just if you plan to attend you leave your name so i can get a list on who all wants to particpate. Last year we had 12 players partcipating in it and I am looking forward to many more this year. Thanks for looking.

The tournament is being played at Wampanog Country Club in Seakonk Mass. which is close to Providence RI

Chieftazmzisty
Tournament Director

So far Benchies who have commited to this mayham
Chieftazmisty
Bosoxfan1
Champs96ws
Cousin Izzy
Cousin Izzy,s brother in law
Scottzoe
Mm1sub Offical Photograher
Mark Wing
JJLevitsky
Stephj24
Courtney(Stephs sister)
Jack (Returning Champion)
Robert326
Seawolf
Jflan702
kingsfaninri

Last edited:

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I don't golf but I would love to stop over and say Hi to some people. Maybe I could caddie for someone? Would that be allowed? And is it on a weekend or a weekday? A weekday would be really difficult for me to attend so please let me know.

Thanks.

Bryon

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I don't golf but I would love to stop over and say Hi to some people. Maybe I could caddie for someone? Would that be allowed? And is it on a weekend or a weekday? A weekday would be really difficult for me to attend so please let me know.

Thanks.

Bryon

Hey Bryon
It is on a weekend. You can play I made sure no pro,s will be there this year except the Champ and Cart hitter from last year. It is just a nice get together for Benchies. Let me know
Thanks
Chieftazmisty
Tournament Director

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hey Tom, I have only golfed about 2 times in my life and don't think I ever will again. It is just not for me.

Thanks.

Bryon

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Tom, I have only golfed about 2 times in my life and don't think I ever will again. It is just not for me.

Thanks.

Bryon

Hey Bryon
No problem. You can still come and joined in on the fun. We all had a good time last year. Maybe Jack will let you caddy for him
Later
Tom

erdoro

5.00 star(s)
Man, I have the 2 wks prior off. We go to Worchester for the 4th of July to visit my wife's cousin. I was hoping I could sneek over. lol Have a good time all who go.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hey Byron
Maybe you could take the pictures of all the foursomes thru out the course and I can make a bigger photo thread. Let me know
Thanks
Tom

Works for me. It is quite a ways away and sometimes things do come up but I should be able to make it.

Bryon

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Works for me. It is quite a ways away and sometimes things do come up but I should be able to make it.

Bryon

Hey Bryon
If you live near East Longmeadow Ma Mark wing played last year and probably will play again this year. You might want to see if you want to team up for the ride. > I have you down as offical Photographer
Thanks
Chieftazmisty
Tournament Director

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I am seriously considering making the drive up there to participate this year!! sounded like it was a good time the first go round.

In the event that I am unable to, any members in the Central Pa. region that would be interested in doing a tournament down here?

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I am seriously considering making the drive up there to participate this year!! sounded like it was a good time the first go round.

In the event that I am unable to, any members in the Central Pa. region that would be interested in doing a tournament down here?

Hey Katester
Let me know. What part of Pa are you from . I go to pgh every summer and it takes me about 11 hrs from Bristol R I to Pgh. Just let me know and will put you on the list of Benchies who are planning to attend
Later
Chieftazmisty
Tournament Director