2nd Feb Contest for Tom Glavine auto! Winner is Jack! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will guess #12. thanks for the contest!

I will go with #17 today. Thanks for another great contest David.

26 please, David - thanks once again!!

John

13 THANKS
Jack

8, please.

Thanks!
Trevor

15 Thanks David!

46 thanks!

73, thanks.

Jack

I'll try 72.

Thanks again!

Contest is over! Winner is Jack!

If ever there was a perfect fit for a contest and a winner, it is this one. Congrats Jack on the great card and thanks David for doing what you do.

If ever there was a perfect fit for a contest and a winner, it is this one. Congrats Jack on the great card and thanks David for doing what you do.
Thanks! In the coming contests...I have about 6 Griffey Autos....Mixed in the Cal Ripken Jr.....Prince Fielder! Best regards, David

I agree!!! in both regards! I traded w/ Jack years ago either on here or another site - great trader! and he has an excellent glavine collection, this will only add to that!

Thanks Jack! I do a lot of trading and buying on this site....But most favorite is the Saturday Contests! Most people ask why I do it as I there are some great prizes!! I do it so members have something to look forward to on Saturday! Plus it encourages new members to get those trading points so they can enter the Sat contests. I also hope it draws new members to this site! Next Contest on March for 2008 UD Heroes Ken Griffey Jr. Auto Gray serial to #25! Best regards, David PS I have about 4 other Griffey Jr. Auto that I will be giving away in future sat contests! Plus I'll have three special contests allowing previous winners to enter..One for Thanksgiving..One for Christmas and One for the New Year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.