3 2022 Topps Chrome Update Mega Box Group Break *COMPLETE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Live Break Link

3 count lot of 2022 Topps Chrome Update Mega Boxes.
10 Packs per Box
4 Cards per Pack

Total of 120 cards.

"Topps presents the 2022 MLB Chrome Updates box! Be on the look out for Autographs and 1-of-1 Superfractors!"

Checklist has been updated here

This will be a pick your team style reverse snake draft.
You will pick your first team, and you will pick another one after the first fifteen are picked in reverse order. Therefore if you pick first, you will get the last pick as well. If you pick 5th, you'll also get the 25th pick. If you pick 15th, you'll then get #16. If you have any questions, please ask!

Each spot is $18.00
and guarantees you every card of the two teams you pick to be mailed to you. The spot includes the shipping price.
I will provide you my PayPal address at the completion of the spots, please pay via PayPal F&F. If you choose G&S, please be aware of a 4.9% charge to your spot.

1) Mariners McGwirenut Rangers
2) Rays McGwirenut Rockies
3) Tigers AndyDrummond Nationals
4) Royals AndyDrummond Brewers
5) Astros Fox21x a's
6) Pirates Fox21x diamondbacks
7) Cardinals Dragonslayer913 white sox
8) Guardians Dragonslayer913 mets
9) Braves Steelers8873 cubs
10) Phillies Steelers8873 marlins
11) Red Sox Fox21x padres
12) Yankees David K giants
13) Orioles David K dodgers
14) Angels LarryG reds
15) Twins LarryG blue jays

This is being run on both the Bench and SCC

Last edited:
Surprised the last 2 spots haven't gone yet. 1st picks of the leftover teams.

Problem is is that the first three people picked the only teams you stand a chance of breaking even monetarily so very little incentive to pick after that it's pretty much guaranteed lost money it happens every break no matter who's hosting the break.
My opinion is is that they should all be random team breaks that gives people who have other things to do besides sit on trading sites all day and snipe break picks a chance of actually getting a team that isn't complete trash.

Problem is is that the first three people picked the only teams you stand a chance of breaking even monetarily so very little incentive to pick after that it's pretty much guaranteed lost money it happens every break no matter who's hosting the break.
My opinion is is that they should all be random team breaks that gives people who have other things to do besides sit on trading sites all day and snipe break picks a chance of actually getting a team that isn't complete trash.
I do like that style, but often times people take a lot longer to fill it... So I prefer to do the auction style so people can pay what they want for a spot. And sometimes, you can snag a team for less than what it should be.