COMPLETE!... 3 Boxes 2023 Topps Series 2 Hobby (Auction Style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Argh! The Mets. I am sad. I'll send a team set of the Jays to the donate pile too, though.

(Hey bdink, if you're willing to donate a team set to me too LOL)
I will put a set to the side for Mike as well. Thanks Chris!

Also, lol about the mets... Maybe you can trade a team set to each other.

I received payments from everybody but @Nomahlovesyah

Are we good for a group break tonight, let's say 9pm east/6 pm pacific? I don't want to interfere with dad's day.

@zlw1 sorry about that! I am abroad and PayPal was only coming up in German yesterday. I think I got it sorted out just now and you should be paid! PLMK!

I received payments from everybody but @Nomahlovesyah

Are we good for a group break tonight, let's say 9pm east/6 pm pacific? I don't want to interfere with dad's day.
Since I am abroad I will miss it at that time, which is fine….but I’d love to watch it after the fact. Will this link work for a recording after? If not, can you please post one?

Argh! The Mets. I am sad. I'll send a team set of the Jays to the donate pile too, though.

(Hey bdink, if you're willing to donate a team set to me too LOL)
I am happy to donate commons from all my teams. I’d like RC’s, parallels, auto’s etc., but the rest can go to those who can use them. If possible, can I have some donations of Rockies commons, please?

Since I am abroad I will miss it at that time, which is fine….but I’d love to watch it after the fact. Will this link work for a recording after? If not, can you please post one?
YouTube video will work until the end of time, or until my account gets purged from the land of the internet! lol But you should have no problem when you get home to watch.

I am happy to donate commons from all my teams. I’d like RC’s, parallels, auto’s etc., but the rest can go to those who can use them. If possible, can I have some donations of Rockies commons, please?
@LarryG Josh would like a set of the Rockies cards if you would like to give up some. I'm sure we can send some of his teams in return. LMK if you'd like to, and I'll trade across.

@LarryG Josh would like a set of the Rockies cards if you would like to give up some. I'm sure we can send some of his teams in return. LMK if you'd like to, and I'll trade across.
@Nomahlovesyah Hi Josh, I have no problem sending you a Rockies base team set. If @zlw1 Zach can do that, that's great. I really don't need anything in return.

Hey everyone,

@zlw1 graciously said I could share this with you guys on this thread…

I have a new YouTube baseball card opening channel going. I’ve been adding content daily and am up to 74 subscribers. I’d love to get that up to 100 by Labor Day (or sooner!) and I’d love to share with you if you’re interested.

So far we’ve hit a Trout auto, Frank Thomas auto, and SSP’s of Acuna and Adley, among many other things.

There is a playlist with all the openings, and a “best of” playlist with the bangers.

Please check it out and if it’s not too much trouble to subscribe, I’d sure appreciate It!