3 Boxes of 2012 Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich:

Beckett's has these Jeters listed:

Base #20A
SP #20B
Multi-Player Card #173
Chrome & Chrome Refractor #HP33
New Age Performer #DJ

No values listed yet.

Thanks.

Hey Rich. Once you get them sorted, I'd be interested in any Brett Lawrie and Matt Moore you have available.

And nice hit on the Marichal quarter. I think the 63's were still mostly silver, so that will add a little value to it.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Rich. Once you get them sorted, I'd be interested in any Brett Lawrie and Matt Moore you have available.

And nice hit on the Marichal quarter. I think the 63's were still mostly silver, so that will add a little value to it.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad I have their base cards for you check your trade manager.

I missed the draft last Saturday because I forgot about it. Did not do to bad, but landed up with 5 catchers 2 of which I traded off, I now have three. Two I want to keep but the 3rd was put on the NO DROP list. Just have to see what happens down the road. Looking forward for the season to start.

Rich

Brad I have their base cards for you check your trade manager.

I missed the draft last Saturday because I forgot about it. Did not do to bad, but landed up with 5 catchers 2 of which I traded off, I now have three. Two I want to keep but the 3rd was put on the NO DROP list. Just have to see what happens down the road. Looking forward for the season to start.

Rich

Thanks Rich! I wondered what happened to you at the draft. And I may be in the market for a catcher. I'll have to check it out.

Andrew I will get back to you tonight after 830PM. At work now and then have to take my dog for training classes. I have lots of base and a few inserts left.

Rich

No problem Rich, thanks a bunch.
Please send me a PM in case I forget to check back here.
Have fun with the pooch! :D

I would be interested in any of the following:

Texas Rangers
Mark Teixeira
Andrew Miller

Thanks! :D
Andrew

Here are the Rangers I have.
102 Ron Washington
143 Feliz Game 2 World Series card
146 Napoli Game 5 World Series card
272 David Murphy