3 month hiatus from collecting...

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Hello all!

Just an FYI, I will be taking a 3 month hiatus from collecting while I finish off my education degree. I'll be student teaching starting next week and want to devote 100% of my attention towards accomplishing this goal. I'll still be around every once in awhile to check and see how things are, but I won't be doing any trading during this time.

So, just so everybody knows where I'm at. ;)

:D
Jason

travistrue

5.00 star(s)
What grade(s) are you teaching. I teach 6,7,8 middle school keyboarding/computer. I've been teaching for 11 years. I remember student teaching. Good luck!

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
I teach 7th grade ELA and Social Studies. Congrats upon entering a rewarding and noble profession!

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Thanks guys! I'll be student teaching in a 5th grade classroom, but my eventual goals are to be a middle school mathematics teacher (which is in high demand everywhere). I love math in all its forms and can't wait to help others learn it!

:D
Jason

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
I did my student teaching a little bit ago... it is crazy at first, but once in a routine, it is a joy. I am certified in Math also... 7-12 though... however, round here, hard to get a job, so finally temporarily gave up and found a job at a university working as the director of their math tutor center... so still helping students learn the subject a love - just a different level :)

I wish you all the luck with 5th graders! They can be a handful from my experience subbing! :)

DaNotoriousNIC

4.90 star(s)
Ugh math, well hopefully you become a better teacher then the one's I had in High School. Just remember when the one's that don't seem to care and can usually get a B-C without studying or anything comes to you for help don't blow them off and go above and beyond helping the one's with over 100% in the class already. It'll make a kid do just enough to pass the test and make class not so enjoyable for the teacher. Have fun and good luck.

tigsfan

4.90 star(s)
Ah Math, I'm in that same boat some others are. I'm shooting for a secondary education math major, but I've only got a year of college under my belt. It a little bit of a change from the handful of relatives I have that were/are History teachers.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Good luck Jason! Math was my favorite subject...received high grades...until High School! Best regards, David

Sponsors