3rd Feb Contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu! Winner is Who765! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Previous winners* are not allowed. Check the list of previous winners. As more winners are added I will be allowing winners back into the contests! I will not let u know that your off the list...that's your job. Previous winners will be on the list for about 11 months.

• * Special contest like Christmas Contest all previous winners are welcome to play...but must have at least 15 bench points! Important to be a active member in good standing with the Bench!

• Pick a number from 1 to 75 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick....don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why!

• Good morning everyone! Your playing for a 2000 UD Pros & Prospects Tony Gwynn Padres auto/gu (white with blue stripe)!

• Winner is Who765! Contest is over!

s-l1600.jpg

• Must have at least 15 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests on this list cannot enter: woodman, mgm37, champs387, gestes72, Benski3, Jack, jmboehm33, Tennelson55, sgbt4, BBonds25, XYXZY, Rhubarb _Runner, Trapped212, rotorob, chieftazmisty, scc76, nevermore, mm1sub, Scobes, LEONOFNJ, 89Giants, FATDOG333 , Kirbyfan34, Jwpjones22

• But if no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins)

• Good luck to everyone! Best regards, David PS added scan of card....let me know if u like it or hate it.....

Last edited:
Thank you, he is getting better but still sore and getting bored just having to sit so much and not get up to do stuff.

Mercedes

Thank you, he is getting better but still sore and getting bored just having to sit so much and not get up to do stuff.

Mercedes
Thanks for the update! I know the feeling...tried of watching tv while the world around keeps moving on.....(was using a walker to barely get around/be now I'm back to walking again!). Best regards, David

I suppose that #29 for a leap year contest is way too obvious but I'll try it anyway.
Thanks for the contest, David.

I'll go with 62. Thanks for the contest David!

Bill

I think the card looks nice, I like it.
Thanks for the contest

15. Thanks!

Shep

#21. Thanks!

58 please and thank you.

#2 Thanks David for Another Great Contest! Jeff

Lucky 72 and thank you for this contest

22 please... and thank you.

I suppose that #29 for a leap year contest is way too obvious but I'll try it anyway.
Thanks for the contest, David.

I know the odds are astronomical, but got to go with the Jersey number! HOF 19,
Thanks Bob

Thanks for another contest, David......I'll go with # 40. -- Jim

• Thanks everyone! The winner is Who765 with the winning guess of 34! Contest is over!