3x Super Bowl Champion IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Former Dallas Cowboy Bill Bates came to speak at conference about sports medicine in Wichita Falls today. It's not often I get a chance for some IPs without having to drive 2 and a half hours in one dirction or a nother, so I jumped at the chance. Bill was gracious signing for fans for almost an hour after his speech and even ate amongst us during the barbeque portion of the event. I went to the conference hoping to get 2 cards signed for a 50/50 with Andrew but I left with a lot more than that. Here's the haul:

100_3661.jpg

I got up early before the event to help a friend clean out of her storage building and during the move, I noticed a well preserved copy of Bill's book, Shoot for the Star, and she told me to keep it and get it signed.

100_3663.jpg

Then during the prize drawing, my name got called so I went up to receive my prize. I never win anything so I was very shocked when I won 1 of only 2 jerseys given away at the event. Bill handsigned it for me and shook my hand afterwards.

100_3664.jpg

And along with the jersey came a signed 8x10.

100_3662.jpg

Bill was a very classy guy today. He greatly surpassed any of my expectations and I was happy to be there today.

100_3656.jpg

100_3657.jpg

And when I got home I had a Hamilton PC item waiting for me in the mailbox:

2002 Upper Deck Minor League Game Jersey Card

100_3665.jpg

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

that is awesome!!! i love the good karma you got for helping a friend move :)

Nice work buddy, thanks again for the help with the cards...I love that jersey, looks awesome!! I told ya he was a good guy :) Congrats on an awesome day...Ham-Bone GU is nice too!!