HUGE Robert Pulled! -Complete- 2020 Topps Chrome 5 Blaster Box & 24 Value Cello Pack Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nothing so far ......going shopping for food and supplies at Target today....if I get lucky...a haircut....as supercuts is right next door to Target.........Supercuts has indoor service as of Wed....get your haircuts as fast as you can...never know when another shut down is around the corner.....Labor Day weekend coming up. Best regards, David

Going to bump this one up. I've got these in hand, so I will give it til the end of the week.
If we can get closer to 25 spots filled, I might just buy into my own break to fill it up.

Bump for today.
7 spots left. Let's get this filled so we can open it. I've been sitting on this product for over a month now.

They really want to find their new homes!

Attachments

• IMG_5127[1].JPG
    IMG_5127[1].JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey Zach..........I will take two more spots, doesn't matter where...........Should I cancel the transaction you created then refunded? Thanks and LMK............Mike