Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you will take 8.00 shipped for the White Sox Stadium Club set and one each of the Cubs Coke cards go ahead and post it up. I am just looking for one complete set of the Cubs cards so if you want to open up a couple of them to get a complete set that is okay.

Thanks.

Bryon

If you will take 8.00 shipped for the White Sox Stadium Club set and one each of the Cubs Coke cards go ahead and post it up. I am just looking for one complete set of the Cubs cards so if you want to open up a couple of them to get a complete set that is okay.

Thanks.

Bryon

Bryon,

Posted. Thanks for the sale. I believe my paypal addy will show up once confirmed. If not, lmk and I'll send it to you.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas,
Tom

What trade value are you putting on the cubs. I'll look around and see what santos I have extra. Would you take dups?

Hi,

Thanks for asking. I'd trade them for something that's worth the postage of sending them to someone. Something from my Cubs wants or Grace wants, or Santo cards always work, and yes Santo duplicates are fine. However, the Cubs Coke cards are pending from an earlier PM. If the other person decides they're not interested, I'll get back to you.

Thanks,
Tom

What trade value are you putting on the cubs. I'll look around and see what santos I have extra. Would you take dups?

I have finalized a deal for some of the Cubs Coke cards. I no longer have a complete set that appear on the front. There may be inside the unopened packages, but without opening them i don't know for sure. I still have 9 of the 11 showing on the front of the packs. If you are still interested in any or all, let me know.

Thanks,
Tom