5/26/12.…Busted a box of Gypsy Queen for birthday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnDeck

Prospect
After forking out a $104.00 bucks for the Hobby box of Queen the brake was junk…pulled the following cards that were fairly good cards.

Pulled one Roberto Clemente # 192/599 Blue framed card
Pulled two Autos, Espinosa & Delgado
Pulled seven short prints 44, 54, 76, 80, 157, 252, 270,
Pulled one Moonshots Babe Ruth
Pulled one Glove Stories Chavez
Pulled two Sliding Stars Kinsler, Reyes
Pulled one Mini Relic, Prince Fielder
Pulled one Sepia Tone 66/99, Bret Gardner
Pulled one GU Relic, Jones

The rest of the pulls were either I already had them or they were more doubles or the already doubles I have on hand. I only gained about six cards in base cards I didn’t have, and those I already mentioned above I didn’t have. So much for a birthday box LOL ….

Happy Birthday to you - any chance you are trading that Brett Gardner Sepia? My trade list is on my Bench User Page - just finished updating it. Thanks!

Happy Birthday to you - any chance you are trading that Brett Gardner Sepia? My trade list is on my Bench User Page - just finished updating it. Thanks!

I'm sorry but that will stay in my master set, I only trade off doubles; hard enough to bild a master set takes a few years to complete. Oh, Thanks to everyone for the BD wishes.

Good luck on your master set - I have a ton of 2012 Gypsy incoming from a deal (250+ minis and lots of SP and Parallel cards) - let me know if you are interested in seeing a list. Will be selling these only unless there are things I am really interested in. Shoot me a PM if interested.