5 in, 4 count this past week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trapped212

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Changed pace a little. Picked up my old favorite 1983 topps set. Had 700+ autos when I unloaded it in 1988. (Only kept Eric Show because of long inscription.) Anyway, was tired of horrible % return for current players.

Successes
Aaron Nola ( was addressing envelope when he got bumped up. Put new address.) 9 days 3/3 1 2014 bowman draft, 2 bowman draft w/ (damn, forgot name..a combo..nick howard?

Ryan Doumit 2/2 2013 topps heritage (2) 18 days...used home addresson SCN

Dave Kingman 2/3 1983 topps and 1983 topps super vet, didn't sign hr king 9 days! used p.o. box addy on SCN

Wade Boggs 1/1 1983 topps rookie (little streaky, but legible and cool....31 years since I last got that card signed....8 days added $5 for hospital..addy in Tampa

Failure: Phil Niekro----sent 3 1983 topps cards, no cash, got form note with punctuation errors and an amazing price list. Can't afford $20 a pop. Wondered if I corrected note and sent back with cards if it'd be worth it. Didn't do it as of yet.

Heading to Cincy for All Star weekend. The fact that missus has family up there is bonus. Will definitely be at Futures Game with Shane and others. Game itself, too expensive...hope to buy way into workout.

Since I grew up in the 70s-80s, I am partial to the A.L. I know they had a run, but thank god Lynn hit that slam in 1983.
As far as Futures autographs, Shane has stuck me on the World side---Berrios, Mondesi and Tapia are main 3 for me.
For Shane, he is all about Conforto, Schwarber and Story--- plus our local guys Alex Reyes and Jarlin Garcia will be there.

Hoping to make All Star workout if open to public. Would pull a Dusk til Dawn for that chance.