50/50 on Eastern League!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeaDog

Bench Warmer
Hi,
I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum, but here it goes again.
I will be doing a 50/50 for the 2013 year for all Eastern League teams except the Altoona Curve (I will be out of town). I go to a lot of Sea Dogs games and can get pretty much whoever you want on what you send.
Here's how it works:
You send me 2, 4, 6, etc. cards, photos, baseballs or anything else you want.
I get all items signed, then keep half of them for myself and send the others back to you!
Please include a S.A.S.E. or package, or paypal me the money for shipping at the end of the season.
These are the teams I can do:
Akron Aeros (Indians)
Binghamton Mets (Mets)
Bowie Baysox (Orioles)
New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Blue Jays)
New Britain Rock Cats (Twins)
Trenton Thunder (Yankees)
Erie SeaWolves (Tigers)
Harrisburg Senators (Nationals)
Richmond Flying Squirrels (Giants)
Reading Fighting Phils (Phillies)
Portland Sea Dogs (Red Sox)
Please PM me if interested!
Thanks

Awesome I can send u players from all the teams u mentioned I live in New Orleans so if u want to do 50/50 for the PCL that would be cool with me. Just let me know

Once rosters are out I may be intrested in the Erie Seawolves, dunno if any teams have former Tigers as coaches or not

Although they didn't play for Detroit, manager Chris Cron and Hitting coach Gerald Perry are both former major leaguers. I can get the actual players, who might develop into Tigers!

Although they didn't play for Detroit, manager Chris Cron and Hitting coach Gerald Perry are both former major leaguers. I can get the actual players, who might develop into Tigers!

Once the rosters come, I'm sure I can dig up some cards, especially of the coaches. Thanks for the offer.

I would be interested in some of the coaches and possibly some of the players, especially from New Britain.

Has anyone been able to contact SeaDog?

I sent him some stuff he told me he got signed.....he was going to mail it back so I could get another player on the item.......but then he has not responded in weeks to messages. Does anyone have email?

Thanks