50/50 opportunities...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think I still need Larry Murphy -- I know it's short notice -- and I need Lenny Harris as well. Let me know.
Murphy is the one that really filled up, but it all depends on the item & if it can get here by Friday. Hold onto your Harris cards until April comes around in case you need other players on the team as well as the fact that I don't want to be responsible for them a few months before Opening Day.

One month bump, I won't have the official rosters for another month but I can let you reserve "the rights to a player", right? :p

I have two Lenny Harris cards I will be sending you...also check and see if you have any of Sixty-Sixers coaches: Tom Gamboa , Dan Ricabal (both guys have mainly Minor League cards), and Damon Mashore (has quite a few MLB cards from the 90s)

I have two Lenny Harris cards I will be sending you...also check and see if you have any of Sixty-Sixers coaches: Tom Gamboa , Dan Ricabal (both guys have mainly Minor League cards), and Damon Mashore (has quite a few MLB cards from the 90s)
I might have something of Mashore, but it won't be much if anything.RYAN CHRISTENSON announced via facebook a few hours ago that he is going to be a Loon again this year - so player notifications must be happening right now. Also, just make sure to tag the Lenny's as I have a long list of stuff for him. (I'm hoping you get Mike Trout to stay in your area for a few weeks so I can make something happen between us about him.:))

I might have something of Mashore, but it won't be much if anything.RYAN CHRISTENSON announced via facebook a few hours ago that he is going to be a Loon again this year - so player notifications must be happening right now. Also, just make sure to tag the Lenny's as I have a long list of stuff for him. (I'm hoping you get Mike Trout to stay in your area for a few weeks so I can make something happen between us about him.:))

I'm hoping Trout will be there too....I will make sure to tag the Harris'
Thanks,
Robert