6/18 - BURROUGHing the hatchet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well, not exactly like that...

Sean Burroughs
4/4
11 days

Mr. T's Comment: He's back in the majors after 5 years, so I took advantage and sent a request out to him. Now he does not have the power 1st rounders are expected to have, but his average is there which has helped the Diamondbacks get back into contention. A couple of these are available.

Chone Figgins
1/2 - returned other
11 days

Mr. T's Comment: He is struggling even more in Seattle, but that has not changed his TTM habits. However, he did opt to sign my Angels card and not the Mariners card...

Congrats on your pick ups! I finally got Chone on my 2nd request. Never got my spring training cards back.

Congrats on those nice successes! I wonder if this means Sean is signing TTM now? On another site it was posted that he doesn't like signing TTM and his girlfriend's sigs are the ones we get back. The ones I've seen in the past don't look like his IP sigs very much.

Congrats on those nice successes! I wonder if this means Sean is signing TTM now? On another site it was posted that he doesn't like signing TTM and his girlfriend's sigs are the ones we get back. The ones I've seen in the past don't look like his IP sigs very much.
I had read that, but I needed to compare "apples to apples" to see if it is true. If you have some pics of the old returns, I can tell you what mine is similar to. I haven't scanned it yet, but am getting around to it.

I had read that, but I needed to compare "apples to apples" to see if it is true. If you have some pics of the old returns, I can tell you what mine is similar to. I haven't scanned it yet, but am getting around to it.

I don't have scans of those as those were other collector's successes. I have an IP example that I got a few weeks ago in Houston. I would suggest comparing them to authenticated examples on ebay.