6 Retail packs of 2012 Topps Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lprimus

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Had to run to Target this morning, so I finally picked up some packs of 2012 Topps. Picked up 6 loose packs. Really dig the design this year. The photos are so much different than previous years with lots more interesting ones included. What's the difference between the Golden Sparkle and the Golden Moments parallels? How do you tell the difference? Not sure which ones I have.
Anyways, I pulled some good inserts. Was hoping to get one of the Giambis I needed from the set, but, alas, not yet. ;)
All are FT for Giambis I need, preferably for ones from 2012 Topps, if possible.

Base - Just ask.

Classic Walk-Offs
#9 - Rafael Furcal

Golden Greats
#20 - Ty Cobb

Golden Moments
#3 - Derek Jeter
#10 - Prince Fielder
#31 - CC Sabathia

Gold Futures
#4 - Freddie Freeman

Gold Standard
#3 - Paul Molitor

Gold parallel - sparkle or moments, not sure
#184 - Wilin Rosario RC
#219 - Jordan Pacheco RC

Red Border
#224 - League Leaders - Kemp,Fielder,Howard
#232 - Active Leaders - Rivera,Santana,Hernandez
#284 - Tony Gwynn Jr.

:D
Jason

Were you the one that wanted my Gold Leader card? I'm trying to get caught up on my backlog. I'd trade it for either the Jeter, Cobb, or the Molitor. I have more incoming, so I might get the other as well.

Were you the one that wanted my Gold Leader card? I'm trying to get caught up on my backlog. I'd trade it for either the Jeter, Cobb, or the Molitor. I have more incoming, so I might get the other as well.

You had posted this in Card Talk:
324 has Giambi as a Yank. I have the Gold card.

I need that one! How about the Molitor for it then?
Post up if ok.
Thanks!
Jason

Hello, I can use this one:

Red Border
#284 - Tony Gwynn Jr.

Do you need this Giambi? If so, could you trade the Gwynn for it via PWE?

2002 Bowman Chrome #25 Jason Giambi