7th ANNUAL NFL SURVIVOR POOL-WINNER DAVID K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This issue needs to be addressed by everyone in this contest! If a game is postponed on Thur and rescheduled weeks down the road.....is it a lost or can we allow them to pick another team as theres plenty of time? What if the game is delayed for only one or two days.....allow the pick or allow them to pick another team? Best regards, David

This issue needs to be addressed by everyone in this contest! If a game is postponed on Thur and rescheduled weeks down the road.....is it a lost or can we allow them to pick another team as theres plenty of time? What if the game is delayed for only one or two days.....allow the pick or allow them to pick another team? Best regards, David
You can pick new or change your pick up until game time. As for games moved down the road, You still have the chance to change as the NFL gives ample time of movements.

You can pick new or change your pick up until game time. As for games moved down the road, You still have the chance to change as the NFL gives ample time of movements.
But its not posted in the contest rule......so I warned u.......thats all I can do. Best regards, David

Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs
Week 2 Tennessee Titans
Week 3 Indianapolis Colts
Week 4 Los Angeles Rams

sorry for picking the same one. I decided on that Yesterday.
Pick what you want no matter who has who.

Benny,

What's the deadline to pick your team for the week. Is it before the Thursday game. Or before the game you are picking? Or another option? Thanks.

Dave

Benny,

What's the deadline to pick your team for the week. Is it before the Thursday game. Or before the game you are picking? Or another option? Thanks.

Dave
Preferably by 1pm on Sunday, but game time is fine.

NE & Denver game has been postponed. Best regards, David
I see that!! Would I be able to pick New Orleans for tomorrow's game? If not I understand. I had New England but I did not know the game was going to be cancelled at the last minute.

I see that!! Would I be able to pick New Orleans for tomorrow's game? If not I understand. I had New England but I did not know the game was going to be cancelled at the last minute.
It looks okay...as it appears the game was rescheduled for Monday.... NFL schedule shows Denver vs. NE and the other game is the Saints. Best regards, David

In today paper...it indicated more positive tests so the NE has that was schedule for today has been moved to next sun......so that just leaves the sunday game of Chargers vs. the Saints. Best regards, David

In today paper...it indicated more positive tests so the NE has that was schedule for today has been moved to next sun......so that just leaves the sunday game of Chargers vs. the Saints. Best regards, David
As of right now Bills and Titans on Tuesday.

I am hoping the the Patriots game does not get cancelled again. I lucked out with the Saints last week. But I am just on borrowed time now anyway. I have never been in one of the contests this far into the season before.

Status
Not open for further replies.