7th ANNUAL NFL SURVIVOR POOL-WINNER DAVID K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping the the Patriots game does not get cancelled again. I lucked out with the Saints last week. But I am just on borrowed time now anyway. I have never been in one of the contests this far into the season before.
I might jinx this, but everyone is doing well. I never dreamed of getting 5 in a row. Upsets will will happen. I guess there just haven't been that many this year. In the Pro Football pick'em this year. the favorite is about 3-4 games over a .500 winning percentage. That's using the spread, so even if the favorite didn't cover the spread but still won, I would say the favorite has done very well in this contest.

I might jinx this, but everyone is doing well. I never dreamed of getting 5 in a row. Upsets will will happen. I guess there just haven't been that many this year. In the Pro Football pick'em this year. the favorite is about 3-4 games over a .500 winning percentage. That's using the spread, so even if the favorite didn't cover the spread but still won, I would say the favorite has done very well in this contest.
Your jinx worked. It was a fun contest while it lasted but I was betting that I would be the first one gone.

Good luck to everyone else.

Bryon

Should (biggun61)have gone with the Chiefs over the Jets! Games within the Division are much tougher as they play two games against each other and better chances for an upset.....Best regards, David

Last edited:
I lost on Green Bay. It was my 7th choice this week, but I had already used 6 of them.
This is were it gets dangerous to pick the Monday night game.....all the rest of the games have been played...what if its delayed to the end of the season! You could pick up a lost if its postpone or rescheduled weeks down the road. Best regards, David

1 and 7 and still only two games behind the lead.......this is why the playoff should be based on teams with winning records......u could have a team like San Francisco with 9-7 record not making the playoffs and a team like Philadelphia Eagles with a 6-9-1 in because they won their divisional.......something to think about or not. Best regards, David PS and yes...I already know it happened before....thats why their should have changed the rules for the playoffs to prevent it from happening again.

Last edited:
This is were it gets dangerous to pick the Monday night game.....all the rest of the games have been played...what if its delayed to the end of the season! You could pick up a lost if its postpone or rescheduled weeks down the road. Best regards, David
I'm going with New England on Monday night. I think that's my best pick.

I was thinking the same thing....last place team 0-8 vs. New England 2-5.....I have about 5 good teams lefted ....and I might go with another team from my list of 5......Green Bay, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Arizona or Chicago Bears........as I did not feel good with my last pick as it was on a Monday...But I saw the light at the end of the tunnel....if the game is cancelled or rescheduled later.....Benski3 would get his second strike ...and I would get my first....then it would be u and me going head to head! : )

I was thinking the same thing....last place team 0-8 vs. New England 2-5.....I have about 5 good teams lefted ....and I might go with another team from my list of 5......Green Bay, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Arizona or Chicago Bears........as I did not feel good with my last pick as it was on a Monday...But I saw the light at the end of the tunnel....if the game is cancelled or rescheduled later.....Benski3 would get his second strike ...and I would get my first....then it would be u and me going head to head! : )
NE is no gimme. They have given up more points than they have scored. My pick is subject to change depending on injuries. The Jets are the home team.

Plus we always have to be weary of the upset....Like KC losing to the Las Vegas and it was at KC....up until the lost the Chiefs were 7-1 against them and 7 straight wins.................Good luck with your pick.....I'm almost always the first to pick.....this time .....I'll be last. Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.