95 Scott Rolen bowman “blue” RC PSA 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abothebear

Prospect
I don’t collect graded cards but picked up this PSA 9 Rolen a few years back. Maybe this is a weird trade request, but I don’t want the slab but can’t bring myself to crack it. I’d like to trade it for a comparable ungraded one, plus whatever the slab and it’s grade assurance is worth.

I don’t collect graded cards but picked up this PSA 9 Rolen a few years back. Maybe this is a weird trade request, but I don’t want the slab but can’t bring myself to crack it. I’d like to trade it for a comparable ungraded one, plus whatever the slab and it’s grade assurance is worth.
What Bowman is it? There wasn’t any refractors in Bowman that year if I remember right. There were foil cards of Bowman, and then there was Bowman’s Best. Even the Bowman’s Best did not have refractors.

Do you have a picture of the card? Also, would you be willing to trade for cards that aren’t the Rolen? I need a Rolen RC, so I don’t have another one to trade.

It’s the bowman’s best one, often referred to as “blue”, being part of the blue bar group (and not the red).

I may be willing to trade for something else, it depends on what it is, of course. I’d like to still have a Rolen, but if I got something else that I wanted pretty bad, perhaps...

Id love a partial trade / sale, but are you only looking for baseball?
No, not only baseball. But there isn’t much in the way of football that I’m looking for apart from RCs of the big stars from the 80s, an Emmitt Smith SS RC, and maybe some Barry Sanders GU or AUs.

My main interests are pre-1989 baseball, 80s Hockey, 86 and 87 fleer basketball (and some 80 and 81 Topps basketball). The only modern stuff I have interest in are some limited Cardinals rookies and inserts like Wainwright and Molina, and new guys like Jordan Walker, Ivan Herrera, and Nolan Gorman. Or modern GU or AU of old HOFers.

No, not only baseball. But there isn’t much in the way of football that I’m looking for apart from RCs of the big stars from the 80s, an Emmitt Smith SS RC, and maybe some Barry Sanders GU or AUs.

My main interests are pre-1989 baseball, 80s Hockey, 86 and 87 fleer basketball (and some 80 and 81 Topps basketball). The only modern stuff I have interest in are some limited Cardinals rookies and inserts like Wainwright and Molina, and new guys like Jordan Walker, Ivan Herrera, and Nolan Gorman. Or modern GU or AU of old HOFers.
Drat don't have any of that stuff😒

I have some HOF GU and autos if you were interested. Maybe we can make a deal