95 Topps MB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parep2014

Prospect
If anyone has any 94-95 Topps MB I'm looking to finish the regular set let me know if you have any and I'll get a list together I've been having problems finding them thank you again

I've been having a tough time finding them also. I have a want list for that set below

9, 22, 27 (Dumars), 34 (Sprewell), 53

If you have a want list, go ahead and post it and I'll be glad to check to see if I ahve any of your needs.

I've been having a tough time finding them also. I have a want list for that set below

If you have a want list, go ahead and post it and I'll be glad to check to see if I ahve any of your needs.
Great thanks man I'm pretty sure I have some you might need I remember vaguely but I'll look when I get home thanks again greatly appreciate it

That set and the 1993-94 Upper Deck Pro View basketball set are impossible to find. They are not worth much but they seem to be scarce as hen's teeth!! I'm looking forward to seeing your want list.

Great thanks man I'm pretty sure I have some you might need I remember vaguely but I'll look when I get home thanks again greatly appreciate
Great thanks man I'm pretty sure I have some you might need I remember vaguely but I'll look when I get home thanks again greatly appreciate it
Yeah I still probably need like 40 or 50 cards so you're way ahead of me

For those Topps MB I have 9, 22 , 27 , 34 ...... are you just trying to get the base set?????

Yes, but I have many other basketball set want lists in the 1990s if you have more dups. And thank you ery much for those 4 hits! I have been trying to complete this set sicnce 1999 or 2000........no joke!

For those Topps MB I have 9, 22 , 27 , 34 ...... are you just trying to get the base set?????

Yes, but I have many other basketball set want lists in the 1990s if you have more dups. And thank you ery much for those 4 hits! I have been trying to complete this set sicnce 1999 or 2000........no joke!
I will figure something out for those for I don't think I'm going to try to complete that set so if you're trying to do the Gold's or the other inserts let me know I have some

, you wouldn't happen to have Mark duper, Mark Clayton rookie cards with

, you wouldn't happen to have Mark duper, Mark Clayton rookie cards with
I have dups of both the Duper RC (1984 Topps) and the Clayton RC (1985 Topps). You are more than welcome to trade for them.

I was not sure if you knew that on the Topps MB the Rookies and the Houston Rockets (the NBA champs) have silver borders and are not parallels. The gold/brassy colored cards are the Golden Idols Parallel. I saw your old want list for this MB set and it looked like you did nothave any of the rookie cards which made me wonder if you thought those silver bordered cards were not base.

, yeah I really didn't know anything about that set but I'm not even going to bother trying to put it together I just thought I might try but I'm not going to but I definitely would like the duper and Clayton if you want to get rid of them what can I give you for them, , , I have more I just didn't get time to post them all so let me know what you're looking for

If you have other basketball dups from the 1990s, I am working on a ton of sets, That 1994-95 Topps MB is just one of them. I can send you my want list for basketball, baseball and football if you want to look them over.

If you have other basketball dups from the 1990s, I am working on a ton of sets, That 1994-95 Topps MB is just one of them. I can send you my want list for basketball, baseball and football if you want to look them over.
Hey SM,

Once Parep is done working with you, if you want to send me your want lists I have quite a bit I can probably trade you. If you wish, you can contact me more direct at my e-mail addy [email protected].

Hey SM,

Once Parep is done working with you, if you want to send me your want lists I have quite a bit I can probably trade you. If you wish, you can contact me more direct at my e-mail addy [email protected].
Yeah if you want to send me that list that would be great I still really don't know how all this works I'm having some problems just looking at stuff so if you want to send me your list or tell me how to do it that would be great sorry for the inconvenience I'll figure it out one day I hope LOLOLOL