A 50/50 return, trade, card show pick ups,... did I miss anything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This past week brought quite a bit.

Signed Photos:

Finally got my signed Andrew Lincoln photos back signed. Instead of sending to The Walking Dead production address, I sent to his agent. He signed 2 photos. Now I am missing only one of the main actors from the show.

Toy Story collection

Tim Allen - signed a photo of him as Buzz Lightyear

John Morris - voices the character Andy in Toy Story 1-3. Signed 3 photos.

6i9vyr.jpg

Received these as part of the 50/50 that rangersfan so kindly did for me. Thanks big time Andrew.

beacci.jpg

Card show I went to. I picked up these autos for my Red Sox collection and also picked up a Kevin Mitchell auto. One of the ellis burks is for trade.

2mhx2dc.jpg

Worked out a deal with tennisjunkie with this lot below. All hits to my A&G set and the Red Sox auto team set. Thanks a bunch

2mev09s.jpg

TTM returns:

talthc.jpg

Merril Hoge - signed a 90 Pro Set card via 155 Maple Ave. Covington, KY 41011 in 31 days. Received signed on12/16/2011.

AC Jazz - sgned 2 WCW Nitro cards. Sent a few months ago and received both signed.

Kevin Hickey - sent 2 cards to 5715 S. Mason Ave, Chicago, IL 60638 and received them both signed in 9 days.

Bob Zupcic - sent a card to his home address: 5409 Silver Creek Road, Waxhaw, NC 28173. Also signed my photo of Fenway which is not pictures b/c it has been sent back out. Signed in 20 days.

Tom Glavine - traded for this signed 88 Topps with Rob. Thanks man

Lamar Odom - I actually gave up on this one as I continued seeing others get successes form another address then the one I used. Received 3 cards back signed in 134 days. Nice to add this Sixth man to my collection

Red Moore - he graciously signed an A&G card in less then 3 weeks.

Last edited: