A few 2017 Bowman for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjv815

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I have the following 2017 Bowman to trade.
Matt Thaiss Angels #BP64 120/499
Jack Flaherty Cardinals #BTP-68 Green Refractor 76/99
Ian Happ Cubs #BTP-46
Hunter Renfroe Padres #ROYF-11
Giancarlo Stanton Marlins #48B-GS
Orlando Arcia Brewers #92B-OA

A link is provided to take you to my wantlist page. That page lists a number of players from Red Sox and White Sox championship teams that I collect. The cards listed on my wantlist page are mostly insert cards. I would accept any of the listed cards for any of the above inserts. For the serial numbered cards, I am looking for a serial numbered card of any of the players from the championship teams. Those players are listed at the top of the page.

Let me know if we can make a trade
TJ

http://www.oldbaseball.com/wantlists/valacakredsox.htm

Is the Thaiss a refractor or the gray/silver card? I have Rafael Devers 2017 bowman refractor 131/499 and Andrew Benintendi 2017 Bowman Rookie of the year favorites. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi David.
The Thaiss is a silver card. Sorry I did not list that. If you are still interested in the card, please let me know.
I am looking for players listed on my wantlist page - For example, Here are a few of the 2013 Red Sox:
Alfredo Aceves, Andrew Bailey, Daniel Bard, Pedro Beato, Craig Breslow, Drake Britton, Clay Buchholz, Rubby De La Rosa, Jose De La Torre, Ryan Dempster, Felix Doubront, Joel Hanrahan, John Lackey, Jon Lester, Andrew Miller, Franklin Morales, Clay Mortensen, Jake Peavy, Junichi Tazawa, Matt Thornton, Koji Uehara, Brayan Villareal, Allen Webster, Alex Wilson, Brandon Workman, Steven Wright, Ryan Lavarnway, David Ross, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Xander Bogaerts , Mike Carp, Pedro Ciriaco, Jonathan Diaz, Stephen Drew, Brock Holt, Jose Iglesias, John McDonald, Will Middlebrooks, Mike Napoli, Dustin Pedroia, Brandon Snyder, Quintin Berry, Jackie Bradley Jr, Jacoby Ellsbury, Jonny Gomes, Daniel Nava, Shane Victorino, David Ortiz

Interested in Jack Flaherty Cardinals #BTP-68 Green Refractor 76/99. I have these for you:

2011 A&G Hoetown Heroes-68 Damon
2010 A&G This Day in History-62 Youkilis, 67 Beckett
2009 A&G National Pride-27 Lackey, 30 Contreras

LMK, Aaron