a legendary Senator in today

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
howard is awesome, i met him when i was 12 or so and still remember being in awe of a dude that huge.he hit the first bomb in old arlington stadium...great player

congrats

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
howard is awesome, i met him when i was 12 or so and still remember being in awe of a dude that huge.he hit the first bomb in old arlington stadium...great player

congrats

thanks man, yeah big Frank always was & still is a class act !!!

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Bill, I was very confused by the avatar change. Don't make that a habbit! :) Nice success, mind sharing the custom? :D I am sending the Moranis and Williams out tomorrow...wish me luck! :)

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bill, I was very confused by the avatar change. Don't make that a habbit! :) Nice success, mind sharing the custom? :D I am sending the Moranis and Williams out tomorrow...wish me luck! :)

thanks Bubba just keeping you on your toes . good luck with Moranis & Williams & check pm for the Howard custom :0)

kharmon

Prospect
Outstanding pick up. I have one certified auto of his and would like to get one through the mail. If at all possible, can you PM me the address or point me in the right direction to get the address.

Thanks,

KHarmon

H

houbb

In the late '60's, Hondo was the most dangerous hitter in the game. I remember the week in '68 when he mashed 10 home runs in 20 at bats. Yes, 10 home runs in one week. Even Ruth didn't do that. Despite all the big numbers in the steroid era, no one has reached his mark. Remember, also, '68 was the year of the pitcher, when McLain won 31 games and Yaz won the batting crown with a .301 BA. When you look at his acheivement from that context it makes what he accomplished even more remarkable. Great success, Bill!