A Proud Father brags......

DaSoxFan

5.00 star(s)
I had to share this story. My son came up with this idea and put in a lot of hard work and time and pulled it off (he gets a lil tv time but not why he did it.) A feel good story for the Holidays. I hope for a healthy and happy holidays to everyone, remember giving makes you feel good:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=7157275

Be safe and enjoy
Henry

Yankeesfan428

4.90 star(s)
Great story. You should be very proud. I am also a high school student and a leader in my school and this would be a great idea for a charity event for our school.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Great story. Congrats to you and your son.

I don't understand the significance of the human chain part though. If it was explained in the article or feed, I missed it.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I also didn't understand the human chain thing but wth, it doesn't matter, if they're helping people that's all that matters !

Is your son Craig ?

I assume they rotate them but I found it pretty ironic that the ad before the video was for some medical thing to help obese people lose weight. I didn't watch it so I don't know if a pill or operation, whatever, but kind of funny.

VistaViper

5.00 star(s)
That's great. It's great to hear our high schoolers being so thoughtful and proactive. You should be VERY proud!

Jeff

DaSoxFan

5.00 star(s)
Yes he is Craig. The chain was because he wanted every kid to feel more involved and understand what they had accomplished rather than just the one can they drop off that they took from their parents. He also liked the "green concept" because they did not need a truck to haul it. The kids loved it they got out a class!

thanks for all the kind words
Henry
mintma n2;2500118 said:
I also didn't understand the human chain thing but wth, it doesn't matter, if they're helping people that's all that matters !

Is your son Craig ?

I assume they rotate them but I found it pretty ironic that the ad before the video was for some medical thing to help obese people lose weight. I didn't watch it so I don't know if a pill or operation, whatever, but kind of funny.