A Question concerning 24 Topps Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Look at the backs of these cards from the same player both cards have what appears to be stains but the one on the left is much worse what am I missing here? And I quite a lot of these also have an Luis Arraez looks like a gum stain so I look to see what a Arraez Gum Stain is worth problem is he doesn’t have gum stain and come to find out there is no gum stained cards in the set any info will be helpful

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpeg
    IMG_0352.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 10
The Quality issue at Fanatics/Topps has been terrible. It's like they have no one checking out the cards as they come off the machines. I only purchased four packs and saw the reviews of this guy on youtube......Grip N Rip Sports. The back of the cards are hard to read and there's all type of issues with the product.....dings, print lines, etc, etc. So your not alone. First time that I heard about the gum strain. Best David

Last edited:
The Quality issue at Fanatics/Topps has been terrible. It's like they have no one checking out the cards as they come off the machines. I only purchased four packs and saw the reviews of this guy on youtube......Grip N Rip Sports. The back of the cards are hard to read and there's all type of issues with the product.....dings, print lines, etc, etc. So your alone. First time that I heard about the gum strain. Best David
Thanks for the info David..not sure what year it was but one of the Variations that Topps Heritage put out was gum stained variations I have one very tough pulls

The quality is terrible this year. I have not seen any posts on the facebook heritage collectors site about gum stains. There is also no mention of gum stains with the various checklists available. If there was a gum stained version, I would think it would be on the wrapper with the seeding odds.

There are tons of the different color backs being listed as flip stock parallels which they are not. Topps quality control is crap. I’m not even sure how you could identify a true flip stock this year. There are no gum stain parallels announced this year