A Simple Guideline

LEGACY

5.00 star(s)
Whenever a trade is finalized and both parties agree to its components. Please have both parties concur to the trade post in the ongoing section, this is essential if something were to go wrong with the trade.

Trade Mediators cannot effectively mediate trades that are not posted in the ongoing trade/sale section. If one member posts, please have the other party concur before you send out your cards. That way there is no confusion.

If both parties dont concur with the trade, then it comes down to one persons word against another on the actual contents of the trade and Trade Mediators cannot help you out as much.

Thanks
Legacy
Trade Gone Bad Task Force

Pete, can you please make this a sticky?

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Lloyd's right, having both members concur to the trade is a great idea. Please do so when doing a trade. One member agrees to post the trade and the other should respond with a reply concurring the trade. Therefore there are no problems down the line. ;)

Jason

dgrimes248

5.00 star(s)
how long between a completed trade and the awarding of points?

how long should it normally take to get credited with a point once a trade has been completed and posted properly? the reason i ask, i think i am due 4 additional points for recently (the last week) completed trades. hanks,
Don Grimes

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Re: how long between a completed trade and the awarding of points?

dgrimes248 said:
how long should it normally take to get credited with a point once a trade has been completed and posted properly? the reason i ask, i think i am due 4 additional points for recently (the last week) completed trades. hanks,
Don Grimes

Pete (Champs96ws) is the one who awards the points and he was away on vacation for the 4th of July weekend. He will be doing some catch-up over the next couple of days and will have the points credited soon. Not too worry! ;)

Jason

NYBBNUTT

5.00 star(s)
Are points ever lost when a member does not reply to the completed trade? I've had a few recently and have followed up with PMs to no avail. thanks