A "Wacky" Success, 11/06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,
I'm not usually that good at pulling autographs out of packs, but today I got lucky. I bought ten packs of Wacky Packages Series 7 2010. In the eighth pack was a sketch card signed by the artist, Brent Engstrom. For those who may not know what Wacky Packages are, they are stickers that came out originally in late 60's and continued through the 70s, off and on into 80s and 90s and into the 2000's. The stickers parody actual products like Pepsi, for example, Pupsi-Cola or Burpsi.The odds of getting a sketch are 1 in 2,340.

Hi all,
I'm not usually that good at pulling autographs out of packs, but today I got lucky. I bought ten packs of Wacky Packages Series 7 2010. In the eighth pack was a sketch card signed by the artist, Brent Engstrom. For those who may not know what Wacky Packages are, they are stickers that came out originally in late 60's and continued through the 70s, off and on into 80s and 90s and into the 2000's. The stickers parody actual products like Pepsi, for example, Pupsi-Cola or Burpsi.The odds of getting a sketch are 1 in 2,340.

Hey Jeb
Now thats what I call a wacky pick of a pack
. Nice job well done .
Later
Chief