AARON JUDGE 2020 Topps Gallery error card

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Ok wilst looking throgh some 20 Gallery cards came across an rather unique odd strange 20 Topps Gallery card his name and the Topps Gallery logo was missing posted a pic along with corrected version--One is listed on Ebay for $600 seller claims its a 1/1 so apparently I have the other 1/1 lol so does anyone know anything about this? do I have some rare error card?

Attachments

• JUDGEERROR 001.jpg
    JUDGEERROR 001.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 11

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just a printing error Dave. Seen many base Topps cards without the Topps logo and stuff on them. Judge fans may pay a bit over the price of his normal base card for one but $600? lol

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Just a printing error Dave. Seen many base Topps cards without the Topps logo and stuff on them. Judge fans may pay a bit over the price of his normal base card for one but $600? lol
That's what I thought just wanted to make sure...maybe I'll toss it up on Ebay and see what I can get for it --I saw the auction for $600 but some one who doesn't have a clue might make an offer on it beings it's a 1/1 lol

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Ok wilst looking throgh some 20 Gallery cards came across an rather unique odd strange 20 Topps Gallery card his name and the Topps Gallery logo was missing posted a pic along with corrected version--One is listed on Ebay for $600 seller claims its a 1/1 so apparently I have the other 1/1 lol so does anyone know anything about this? do I have some rare error card?
Yeah definitely an error! He no longer has the tooth gap...LOL

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I would have a $400.00 buy it now or best offer! If there were others bidding on the other card...u might get lucky and hook one of them. Best regards, David