Added: Elijah Moore RC (2 of 5) - Looking for Montana, Henderson, Other HOF Limited/Jersey/Auto/Relic etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoDoesKnow

Bench Warmer
I am generally looking for limited print, pre "player-worn" era jersey cards, on-card autos, bat relics etc. Im interested in trading for Montana, Ricky Henderson, maybe some Jim Kelly, Lebron, Jordan. I will consider many other hall of famers from the 90's in football and baseball. I love art cards. I have been opening lots of boxes lately and have lots more than this to trade and sell but this is what I have listed. Trade is ok, sale is ok, it all depends.

7.jpeg

Panini Legacy Rookies - Special

George Karlaftis #174 Blue Hologram - numbered 3 of 35
George Karlaftis #UL-24 Under the Lights Mini Chrome
Travon Walker #189 - Chrome
*DAMAGED TOP EDGE* - Jermain Johnson II #188 - Orange numbered 118 of 189
George Pickens #157 -Red numbered 095 of 299
Brian Robinson Jr #69 - Red numbered 294 of 299
Kenneth Walker III #58 - Mini Brown hologram numbered 62 of 75
Isiah Spiller #160 Mini Brown Hologram numbered 29 of 75
Kenny Picket UL-1 Under the Lights Chrome
Treylon Burks #155 Chrome
Kyren Williams #161 Chrome

More Panini

Joe Burrow - UL-28 Under the Lights Chrome
Elijah Moore - #76 Blue Parallel numbered 3 of 25
Taysom Hill - #70 Orange Parallel numbered 116 of 199
Nick Mangold #139 - Legends, Orange parallel numbered 8 of 199
Miles Sanders #79 - Mini Hologram
Mathew Stafford #UL-30 - Gold cracked Ice numbered 03 of 25... one of the most beautiful cards I have seen recently. I might look to keep this but if you really likes and have something that I really want then I can let 'er go.

Panini Legacy Base Cards & Base Rookies

I have lots of these from recent unboxings, not listed yet, just let me know if you want one in particular I can I look through the pile.

This started as a thread for this damaged card below and I will leave the photos in place...

image3.jpegimage2.jpegimage4.jpegimage1.jpeg

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: