Adding 70 more cards, see Pics Diamond King Hobby & DK First off the Line Boxes Plus 2021 Heritage Hanger & Blaster Plus MORE!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HI Guys
I have a box of 2021 Diamond Kings Hobby and a Box of Diamond Kings first off the line, that was mailed today (Friday) and should have in hand on Monday.

The idea of art is fluid. Styles change and so do those doing the creating. Sports are similar. It’s hard to truly compare the work of Babe Ruth and Mike Trout because they’re from different times and products of those eras. That doesn’t mean both can’t be great. To that end, 2021 Panini Diamond Kings combines art and athletes once again with a variety of styles and approaches both in card types and the periods represented.
Featuring retired legends, current stars and possible future greats, 2021 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball continues the heavily stylized MLBPA release.

Within each Hobby box should be two hits (one autograph and one relic), plus three parallels and 12 inserts. The First Off the Line (FOTL) format promises exclusive parallels. Checklist is at https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2021-panini-diamond-kings-baseball-cards

Hobby boxes have both an autograph and a memorabilia card. There’s also three parallels and a dozen inserts spread across the 12-pack boxes.

I also have available a blaster box and a hanger pack of 2021 Topps Heritage, which totals 107 cards. I also bought at Target, a box of Big Find crap, which if you see anywhere, avoid like the plague. But, I will be adding these to the break as well...1990 Score, 1988 Topps, 1989 Topps, a pack of I think 1988 Donruss, 1990 UD and finally, and 1992 Babe Ruth Collection.

If I can get 15 players, or multiple players, to enter; Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $40 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break. If you desire a second team (or more,) each additional spot will be $35.

BONUS: If we fill all 15 spots quickly, I will see what floating around in the garage to add to the break, or if I find something good at Walmart or Target. Plus the usual extra cards I've been adding of your teams.

Once the first round is done, I will create a transaction and will include my paypal address. Once all payments have been received and the second round is done. The break will commence.

As usual, the break will be shown live on YouTube.com and I will insert the link to watch the break, here in the first comment. To join the chat, just click on the "watch live on YouTube." button.

Any questions, be sure to ask! Thanks Bob

1 jordanrulz Yankees. Athetics
2 Roger16 Cardinals
3 mechjo16 Tigers
4 Molitor04x Angels
5 Pinetarboys Padres
6 topdawg91129 Braves
7 bengyax Giants
8 BDinks Marlins
9 Gwynn_fan Dodgers
10 Horfin White Sox.

Thanks BobDKBreak4..jpg.jpegDKBreak5.jpeg

Last edited:

jordanrulz

MVP
5.00 star(s)
thanks for the topps add.only way i can get anything new around here is get in these breaks.finding cards right now is just really hard.card shop cant even get anything.supplier keeps giving him the run around.cant wait until the spots are filled

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
Well roomer has it that Target has temporarily stop selling cards, because of a fight in Wisconsin.
Anyhow...Would those of you that have signed up, be willing to go $50 for three teams and only 10 players? Which would mean, if we would need just one more person, for position 8, I would take position 9 and Horfin would go with spot 10.
Let me know what you think.
Right now the break is consisting of 1 2021 Diamond Kings FotL box, 1 2021 DK Hobby box, 1 Hanger box of 2021 DK, 1 Blaster of 2021 Heritage, 1 Hanger box of 2021 Heriatage, 1 (so far and opened) 2021 Heritage fat pack, 1 Hanger box of 2021 Donruss,, 6 oddball 80s/90s packs and...the Aaron Judge 2021 Topps tin (with 75 cards, which includes 1 Exclusive 70 years of topps chrome insert, 5 1952 Redux inserts and 1952 chrome redux cards.)
And...after all the picks have been made and paid for, each player in order will pick a number between 2 and 11. Then, after the break, I will roll a pair of dice, until a number has come up four times. The winner will have his cards shipped in the Aaron Judge tin!
So, let me know what each of you think and will try and get this done, soon.
Thanks Bob