Again Working On The Grandaughters Blue Jay Collection Any Help Today??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just got the bad word their school is now closing down for the year because of the COVID 19 and all classes will be done by teleconference if at all possible.
So i will work on their collection as i recover myself and sadly put this behind us.
Bear

I'll see what I can do.....busy sorting my cards during my Shelter in place (day 4). Stay safe and check out the free videos on youtube! Thanks to the NFL for posting the Chiefs vs. 49ers Superbowl on youtube for free! If your a chiefs fan ....the best part starts 1:31 into the video : )

David
I heas u there as Schools in Maine are now closing for the whole school year and everything is going to teleconference if they can do it.
Sad day in our life;s and seeing so much layoffs and jobs after the COV19 is over will not reopen and sdly our Country will be in another resssion.
Enjoy and i will do the same as i recover and get better but i will get down later this Summer to see my Rug Rats but skype with them and their Mother all the time.
Bear