All sports trivia tournament--Prize for 8/12/09-see last page

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
Following in Tim's footsteps, I have created an all-sports tournament.

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Bench-sports-challenge-88013.html

Instead of seperate daily categories, all questions for the month are pulled from one group of 7 categories. It was the only way I could set it up so as not to have just the 4 general sports categories, and thus repetition.
Categories will change each month, but remain sports related.

Just click the link, sign up and play begins Nov 1st.

---Frank

Last edited:

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
I am in but if I dont do better than I did today soon I wont be in for long :(

Thanks,

Jeff

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
I would imagine that some days will be harder for some than others. I think it should all balance out nicely (at least, that's what I tried for), unless someone is like a Wile E Coyote (super genius) in all categories (I won't mention any names :D ).

---Frank

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I would imagine that some days will be harder for some than others. I think it should all balance out nicely (at least, that's what I tried for), unless someone is like a Wile E Coyote (super genius) in all categories (I won't mention any names :D ).

---Frank
Oh Frank, you make me blush!

Lefty

5.00 star(s)
Game on!

We still can use more players. Only takes two minutes (or less) of your time.

---Frank

2 minutes? Its said I took 11 minutes :(. Actually I messed up and clicked the wrong button and then clicked back because I wasnt going to take it now but apperently the clock kept ticking :D.

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
I'm guessing the questions are different for each person? I only had 2 poker questions, and the first was pretty obvious, to me, at least.

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
i signed up the other day frank, and MY GOD!! talk about a humbling experience!!

some of those questions i used the "gomer pyle no fail answering system"!! (you slam four fingers across the edge of the desk, whichever finger stings the most, that is your answer, lol)

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
I can't believe I missed a day. I wouldn't have if it wasn't screwed up this morning.

I did not expect the daily quizzes to be as difficult as they are. Although the time factor has evened out, the scores are much lower than I expected.

Anyone think I should tinker with the categories a little, to see if it can become a more interesting challenge rather than an overbearing one?

I could drop the Poker, Raw, and boxing, and add a couple more baseball and perhaps football. I'm open to suggestions.

---Frank

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
I can't believe I missed a day. I wouldn't have if it wasn't screwed up this morning.

I did not expect the daily quizzes to be as difficult as they are. Although the time factor has evened out, the scores are much lower than I expected.

Anyone think I should tinker with the categories a little, to see if it can become a more interesting challenge rather than an overbearing one?

I could drop the Poker, Raw, and boxing, and add a couple more baseball and perhaps football. I'm open to suggestions.

---Frank
More football Frank!!! LOL I just guess on the Raw and Poker questions. thanks Pat

Sponsors