All sports trivia tournament--Prize for 8/12/09-see last page

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
I believe 9 is the highest correct total so far.
It's been done 3 times by Deaconblues, twice by mj23pip33, and once by lep1010.
If anybody else has gotten nine, give a shout.

My best? Eight once, seven a couple times.

---Frank

Note--A big welcome to our newest member--MrMopar!

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
there always seems to be at least one or two that i really have to guess on. and yes, the boxing ones stump me, but vaguely(sp?) have heard of the q/a.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Thanks Frank. I signed up when you first told us, but it was not working for me. I guess I just never checked back after that?

scottzoe

5.00 star(s)
This month I'll try to play every day and maybe give Deacon a challenge...then again, maybe not...eirther way, I hope the new categories treat me better this month! Good luck to all!

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
New for the month of December--Top three players will win a Game Used card of my choice. I'll try to hit something from your wants or sig if I can.
I PM'ed the inactive players whose ID's matched their Bench ID's.

If I finish in the top 3, only two prizes will be awarded. So beat me if you can! :D

Be sure to play everyday for your chance to win!

---Frank

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I will try and play everyday but I will not be able to get on a computer around the middle to the end of the month. I am moving my family from Chicago to here in Connecticut so it looks like I will not be able to finish in the top three. But I do love these trivia tournaments.

Thanks.

Bryon

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
10 out of 10./ WHoooooooo hoooooo. I guessed on a couple but knew the rest. I guess even a blind squirrel ...........