All sports trivia tournament--Prize for 8/12/09-see last page

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Hate to say it, but we just don't have enough players!

For example, yesterdays scores:

Player Pts Awarded Correct Seconds Score
1. scottzoe + 7 pts 8 71 729
2. MrMopar + 6 pts 8 85 715
3. esupxh + 6 pts 7 69 631
4. pltcards + 5 pts 6 107 493
5. mm1sub + 5 pts 5 55 445
6. Oddball + 5 pts 5 88 412
7. lep1010 + 4 pts 5 100 400

The difference between getting 8 correct (#1 spot) and 5 correct (#7 spot) was 3 points, but the same scores with different times (#2 spot and #5 spot) only generated a point difference!!!???

This is a sports board and we barely draw any players with ALL sports questions! Do we need trivia on Star Trek or Horses???

By the way, congrats to mm1sub for his February victory. I wanted that one bad, but choked in the end!!!

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Thanks Mr. Mopar. I have bumped it in the past trying to get more players.

I think you and I are scaring people off. I want someone to come and take my crown!!

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
haha..I tried. I did win that one month though, so I am not completely frustrated! You are very good though...as are the other players who constantly challenge for top honors.

Thanks Mr. Mopar. I have bumped it in the past trying to get more players.

I think you and I are scaring people off. I want someone to come and take my crown!!

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I need to buckle down now that we have a lot of players. I am starting to drop like a rock in the standings. Had another bad day today. UGH!!!!!

scottzoe

5.00 star(s)
The more people who join us and play the easier it will be to catch me! Pointas are awarded daliy based on how many people palyed that day, so come one, come all, the more the merrier. With that said, you CharlieBrown and HRHKingJoe are right on my tail and you already beat me again today!

The Quarter Box

5.00 star(s)
I just made it today. Got there with just 8 minutes to go for the day. I have already missed three days this month, leaving me with no shot at the top (not that I'd have a chance anyhow, against such sturdy competition).

I was thinking you gave up as well, Curt. Might I suggest playing at least a couple of times, just to stay sharp for next month (or wait til I have top spot, to give me an extra point :D ).

---Frank

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I shall concede the victory to the all knowing Mr. Scottzoe.

May he have a long and illustrious reign as king!!

scottzoe

5.00 star(s)
All knowing and a lucky guesser too! :)

You may have your crown back in April, I will be without internet access for 10-14 days next month!