All-Star weekend haul 2019

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
Went to cleveland for the festivities and to check the stadium off my list. Had a great time everyone was nice to me. All autos are mlb authenticated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Kirbyfan34

4.90 star(s)
Wow! did you get those all yourself or have help? I would be interested in several. Alomar (one Robbie and one Sandy) a Nagy, a Lynn, possibly a Doug Jones... willing to trade of buy.

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
Great Haul!!!!! If you ever want to trade the 1971 Gaylord Perry or want to sell it, please keep me in mind.
James

Thanks, I'll send you a PM this weekend.

Nice ones! I could use the Gooden and Sandy DKs if you're ever looking to trade them.

Thank you, I'll probably keep those 2 as those were some of my favorites that I got signed. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

Wow! did you get those all yourself or have help? I would be interested in several. Alomar (one Robbie and one Sandy) a Nagy, a Lynn, possibly a Doug Jones... willing to trade of buy.

It was a lot of work but I got most everything myself. A few times other collectors helped me in exchange for cards of players they didnt have. I am willing to trade a Nagy, Lynn and a Jones. I'll send you a PM this weekend. Thanks

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
That is an impressive haul, congratulations! I met the majority of those early 90's Tribe players at spring training - they were a blast to hang around with!

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
That is an impressive haul, congratulations! I met the majority of those early 90's Tribe players at spring training - they were a blast to hang around with!
They were all really cool. Some more pics from the event

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk