Amazing/Crazy blaster of 15 Gypsy Queen

bluewatertrader

5.00 star(s)
Went to Wal mart to p/u a few things and found myself at the card section there was 1 blaster of 15 GQ sitting on the shelf and decided why not~Glad I need these were in the blaster

The Tanaka and Miller were in 1 pack
The Almonte and Crawford were in 1 pack

The Tanaka is heading to PC everything else is FT mini's/base/inserts will be listed on site sometime later

steve1972

5.00 star(s)
big time lucky to hit those, my wal mart doesn't even carry any baseball other than topps regular issue.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Are theses the 19.99 with 8 packs or the three packs with 3 framed inserts? Best regards, David

bluewatertrader

5.00 star(s)
Are theses the 19.99 with 8 packs or the three packs with 3 framed inserts? Best regards, David

Blaster 1 pack had both the Tanaka jumbo relic and the Miller framed relic back to back in the pack~and a 2nd to last pack I opened had the Crawford and Almonte auto's back to back I would have went back to buy more but were sold out of GQ blasters and I've bought some of the hanger packs and notice along with the 3 white frames everyone so far I've purchased had 3 mini's in it but I think that maybe the norm for those.

3greyhounds

5.00 star(s)
Great hits, Larry!

I have a Sizemore auto from '15 GQ - would that interest you for the Crawford? PLMK.

Thanks,
Dan