Anaheim Ducks Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i came up with 25 ducks, 21 different & 4 dupes. i'll give them to you or trade for a few 2014 finest baseball base or refractors or any combination. just post up as free or a finest trade and if paypal decides to work i'll get them out tomorrow. Thanks. Bill

We probably have a few base and a couple refractors of 14 Finest if interested. I know we have some refractors but not sure on the base cards. Lmk if some of them would work for a trade?

Thanks,
Dennis

We probably have a few base and a couple refractors of 14 Finest if interested. I know we have some refractors but not sure on the base cards. Lmk if some of them would work for a trade?

Thanks,
Dennis

Sounds good

Have these if you can use them

2014 Topps Finest Refractors
4 Alex Rios
9 Matt Kemp
38 Yu Darvish
46 Cliff Lee
47 Jacoby Ellsbury
62 Josh Donaldson
78 Chris Sale
41 Jason Heyward #73/99
96 Justin Upton Xfractor

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

i can use these 4

2014 Topps Finest Refractors

4 Alex Rios
38 Yu Darvish
62 Josh Donaldson
78 Chris Sale

I Can use the above and maybe one of the below?

41 Jason Heyward #73/99
96 Justin Upton Xfractor
If too much just drop of one of the bottom two.

I have these:

2013-14 Black Diamond Triple Rookie Gems Rickard Rakell #191
2011-12 Upper Deck Game Jersey Bobby Ryan
2010-11 Scratching the Surface Autographs
Jonas Hiller 26/50
Corey Perry 22/50

Have any Chirography Baseball cards?

Hey Dennis,

I'll check and see what I can find for you. I should small chunk but will take a while to dig through all the boxes. Are there any years that you are sitting good on?

Just recently started hockey, mainly Upper Deck years though would be great if possible.

Thanks,
Dennis

UD cards would be fine but we would trade for any. We have picked up several and havent gotten our havelist up to date but if we have stuff you can use we would teade for any.

Thanisl
Dennis

Cool. I'll see what I can find. I'm sure I can find stuff from your trade list, but I can use any 2015 cubs and still have a lot of holes in the 2014 cubs

Not seeing a pm in my box but not saying you didn't send it. I may have deleted it with some older ones, if i did sorry about that. If not to much trouble lmk again what you had and i will respond back to you on it. Not looking to buy though, just wanting to trade.

Thanks,
Dennis

hi. iam sure I have some ducks you cam use. just need to sort them out of my hockey . I would like to get dodgers and angels back for them. will have a list for you by the weekend. thanks. larry