Android we miss you terribly.

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
I just noticed that in our birthday section at the bottom of the page that today would have been Androids 46 birthday. For some of y ou newer traders Robert was one of our greatest traders as well as mods a few years back .And sadly we lost him to death over 4 years ago. I still think of him from time to time and always appericated how he helped me when I first started as a mod here. Robert always went the extra mile to get a trade done or to help out a fellow trader. Many many members have come and gone since his passing. But each day that passes we who knew Robert miss him . To his family on this day my heartfelt thoughts go out to you ,and THANK YOU for sharing Robert with us . Robert buddy I miss you .And wanted to keep his memory always alive here at a place he dearly loved .RIP
Randy

Last edited:

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Great trader, sorely missed here at the Bench. I still have the Luis Aparicio GU that he traded me a few years ago. Definite NFT item.

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
One of the best friends I ever made here. We used to pm a lot in the middle of the night since we both worked weird shifts. A great man, I have missed him a lot. Thanks for bringing this one up Randy.