another box of ginter plus donruss packs and a pack of 2013 leaf legends of sport!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to card shop yet again. Grabbed the last box of ginter he had on shelf. plus other stuff.

still gotta sort most of it and will edit but gonna list hits and such for now.

2014 ginter

box topper
Bryce Harper cabinet

Hits
Tulowitzki full size relic (Bat)
Matt Carpenter full size relic (jersey)
David Potnoy Auto (blogger)

minis available ft

reg back #317

A&G back
41 72 134 176 334

Black border
4 178

will list others once sorted
Cant complain since I got a auto but this is probably the worst box Ive opened so far

2014 Donruss baseball 12 packs

Hits
Game Gear Drew Smiley jersey
Game gear Brett Gardner jersey
Alex Wilson auto
Kolten Wong auto

hall worthy
Mariano Rivera

#d cards
Chase Headley press proof #d/199
Chris Davis stat line #d/130

5 Packs pannini golden age

Relic Angie Dickinson
Auto Marta Kristen

Ive been eyeing a box of 2013 leaf legends of sport box thats been on the shelf for a while now the owner says hell give it to me at a discount to clear it off the shelf so I figured why not. Glad I did.
only 3 cards per box all 3 autos.

1st card
Sheryl Swoops remembering the game auto (not the greatest but pretty cool)

2nd card
Reggie Jackson we are the champions auto #d/10 ( would have been happy with that as the big hit)

3rd card
steve young legends of sport purple border auto
flip it over and didnt notice at first cause the purple foil used for the numbering kinda fades into the black ink on the back but look closer and is #d 1/1!!!!!

very happy overall with everything I got probably wont be breaking much for a while as Ive spent way to much the last few months and need to recharge my card buying account.

Last edited: