Another Super Challenge to Mr Loyalty32

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hi Craig
This is a challenge to you and your baby Cats from Kentucky. If you think you are not afraid to accept. On the BIg Game game Tommorrow night between your baby Cats from Cantucky and The Gators from Florida If you lose you have to show the Gator Avatar for 4 days and The Steeler Avatar for 3 Days. If your babies happen just happen and I mean just happen to win on Tues. I will show the Cantucky avatar for 3 days and the dreaded Cowboy logo for 4 days. So there it is do you accept or do you run and hide.
The Gaunlet has been thrown.
Your buddy
Tom

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Craig
What not accepting this Challenge. Boy oh boy I guess it is a Cantucky thing with you and the louisville guy
Still have til game time to accept
Later
Tom

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Hey Tom,

Don't drag me into this!!! I hate both teams, so here's hoping for a tie!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Tom,

Don't drag me into this!!! I hate both teams, so here's hoping for a tie!
Hey Tim
No no I am not dragging you into this Challenge. It is just for that guy who roots for the Cantucky Cats and it looks like he dont want a piece of the Chief. Come on Loyalty32
By the way your turn will be comming up soon enough. When your Cards play the Panthers from Pgh hahahahahahha
Later
Tom

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Dang Tom, how many teams do you root for? LOL!
Boy Tim
Craig must be sick. He didnt even make a post here. Poor boy he could of seen me with a Kentucky avatar and a Cowboy avatar for a week.
Lets see Of Course the STEELERS, THe Gators And sometimes the Panthers from Pitt. So you are next my friend
Later
Tom

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Tom - You got lucky I didn't see this thread! You know I would have taken the challenge. Next time shoot me a PM to make sure I see it! The Gators have some good 3-point shooters!

Thanks
Craig

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Tom - You got lucky I didn't see this thread! You know I would have taken the challenge. Next time shoot me a PM to make sure I see it! The Gators have some good 3-point shooters!

Thanks
Craig
Hey Craig
It was a pretty good game up to when the Gators didnt get that rebound and it went from 2 pt lead to 6 pts. iI will give you that the cats are tuff I think they can beat Texas. THat Wall kid is the real deal Really a smooth player Maybe next game in ky
Later
Tom

Sponsors