another sweet topps ssp now available....2016 topps update salvador perez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2 weeks ago i snagged the last 2018 topps hanger box from the local wally world and hit the trout ssp which i was able to move just in time to get the power bill paid here....

so this weekend and the first few days of the week i made a few trades to acquire a couple bulk collections...i was a bit skeptical as it meant trading away a three-row and two-row box of flea market material consisting of primarily game used , autos , vintage football and baseball , and star rookies...still have tons more to sort , but in the very first box i cracked open , there was a large supply of 2016 topps update....the basic sp's are all rookies while the ssp's are nearly all veterans.....mostly junk , but upon checking the production codes there was one card that immediately jumped out , a salvador perez all star variation...beckett doesn't price it and i haven't been able to locate any records of actual sales , but the only one listed on ebay recently has a BIN of 299.99....i thought the 2018 ssp's were tough pulls at 1 in 3 jumbo cases , but upon doing a little homework , i learned that in 2016 topps update they were seeded at just 1 in 21 jumbo cases (anyone here have any idea of the actual print run or ?)...talk about a longshot....

as much as i wish i could keep it , i really need to move it ASAP and will consider offers...i'll do my best to get a pic up later tonight

Last edited:
hey, would be interested in what basic sp's rookies you have and if any are available f/t.....
thanks, Rooster.

over the past 2 weeks ive made 4 huge deals with one more set to be wrapped up this saturday...i don't have a ton of free time at he moment but i have made it through about 1/3 of the new material....so far i've found dozens of random sp's from sets like topps (a small batch of 2012 update harpers - the lower valued of the two), a&g , heritage , prestige football , etc....some i'll be adding to the pc and then trying to move the rest as quickly as possible ....also found tons of nice 90's inserts (lots of bonds and ripken for sure) , a sizable stack of autos (including will clark , todd helton , and a 1995 c c sabathia) , and quite a few semi-recent low-end chrome prospects (mookie betts , chris taylor , julio urias)....just sitting in my car today in the drive-thru line i opened a 100-count case that turned out to be all 2005 topps update rookies including mccutchen , kemp , ellsbury , just to name a few....i am going to be having fun over the next week or so :)

also - i'm still trying to pull stuff for people who posted in my threads in january as well and now with all the new material , i will have tons more to add there as well as in a few all new threads yet to come...

I also would be interested in any of the Topps SP's you have available. If you get a chance please let me know which ones you have from any years Topps base sets.

Thanks,

Bryon

finally got a chance to get a scan although it is a wee bit blurry due to the limitations of the only scanner i have available at this time...

once again , my apologies if the pics are WAAAAAAY too big , but since photobucket went pay-for-play i'm still experimenting with hosting sites and i'm not quite sure how to adjust the size when i link pics with the site im using now....

nKlbW32.jpg

yjGSD4R.jpg