Any interest in Bulk 1980-1985 Baseball Commons for 0.01 each?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

In an effort to clear out space, I am hoping to move my boxes of early 1980s commons and minor stars. From all 3 brands - Topps, Donruss, Fleer. Cards are in pretty decent shape - ranging from NRMT to G. I'd love to sell them for $0.01 each (or maybe less) plus actual shipping (i.e. a flat rate priority mail box). I'd consider any offers as well as trade/sale offers. I'm looking to get rid of these in bulk, not by team, players, or years, if possible.

Just a bulk lot of early 1980s commons and minor stars for less than a penny each plus shipping? Any interest? Share your thoughts! :cool:

LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

I might be interested in the donruss and fleer depending on their condition and number of duplicates.

depending on quantity , i'd be interested in all years and brands including duplicates as long as they would be MOSTLY in the near near mint range.......